Need a hand to prepare your tax return?
If you are unable to prepare your income tax and benefit return yourself, the Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP) may be able to help you. Community organization volunteers assist eligible taxpayers.
More information is available at:
Plan your business today
Gale Business Plans Handbook provides you with actual examples of business plans from the manufacturing, retail and service industries that will help you develop your own business plan. Click on Electronic Resources and use your library card number to access it .
We are where you are!
Our new mobile app, BiblioNB, is now available for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad through the App Store and via Google play for Android devices.
BiblioNB allows you to:
- find titles,
- place holds,
- renew items,
- check the hours of their library or bookmobile,
- access the many social features of the library catalogue, including reviews and lists,
- get information about activities and events at their local library,
- download audiobook and eBooks,
- scan barcodes while shopping for books to find out if the library has an available copy.