The Learning Opportunities Calendar provides information on training opportunities available to Government of New Brunswick employees.
i-Learn offers of online courses to Government of New Brunswick employees that are available at any time and from any computer with Internet access. Courses are divided into modules, enabling completion in segments over shorter time frames.
iLearn. You can too.
The iLearn Knowledge Centre offers free training modules in a number of areas including:
- Behavioural Event Interviewing Tool Kit
- GNB Knowledge Transfer Guide
- Official Languages - Language of Service
- Official Languages – Language of Work
- Succession Planning: A Leader’s Roadmap for Identifying & Developing Tomorrow’s Leaders Today
- Attendance Support: Creating an Attendance-Oriented Culture for Immediate Supervisors
- Attendance Support: An Attendance-Oriented Culture for Employees
Visit the iLearn Knowledge Centre today for free and convenient ways to build your knowledge for a better performance and a better public service.