| Partners for Workplace Inclusion Program (PWIP)
1320 – 61 Union Street
Saint John, NB E2L 1A2
Telephone: (506) 635-2272
Fax: (506) 642-4268
National Manager, PWIP
225 - 31 Peet Street
St. John’s, NL A1B 2W8
Telephone: (709) 754-9941
Fax: (709) 754-5941
Provides job seekers with disabilities tools to prepare for a career or secure employment.
- Supporting the development of individual vocational plans and portfolios specific to the career needs of the participants.
- Accessing a wide range of employment programs and opportunities.
- Enhancing participants' pre-employment skills development.
- Reducing barriers in the workplace by engaging employers in a successful, recognized best practices model program.
- Acting as a resource to assist stakeholder groups in creating an inclusive workplace.
In New Brunswick please contact Laura Anderson for more details.