H1N1 clinic postponements / Update - Monday, Nov. 2, 2 p.m.
Nov. 2, 2009
EDITOR'S NOTE: Following is the most up-to-date list of clinic postponements as of 2 p.m. Monday,
Nov. 2. Hard copy media are asked not to print clinic lists because clinic information is subject to change.
Local radio stations are strongly encouraged to share clinic listings for their listenership directly from
FREDERICTON (CNB) - The following list of H1N1 immunization clinics will not be running as
originally advertised. This list of postponements is issued by the Department of Health in co-operation
with regional health authorities on Monday, Nov. 2, 2009.
- Nov. 2: 3:30 p.m. - 8 p.m., École Marguerite-Bourgeois, 238 Bourgeois St., Caraquet
- Nov. 3: 3:30 p.m. - 8 p.m., École le Tremplin, 520 de l'Église St., Tracadie-Sheila
- Nov. 2-6: 9 a.m. - 9:30 p.m., The Moncton Hospital, 135 Macbeath Ave., Moncton
- Nov. 2: 6 p.m. - 9 p.m., West Riverview School, 684 Coverdale Rd., Riverview
- Nov. 2: 1:30 p.m. - 4 p.m., Veterans' Health Centre, 65 Veterans Dr., Moncton
- Nov. 2: 7 a.m. - 8 p.m., Dr. Georges-L.-Dumont Regional Hospital, 330 Université Ave., Moncton
- Nov. 2: 9 a.m. - 11 a.m., Community Mental Health Centre, 81 Albert St., Moncton
- Nov. 3: Noon - 4 p.m., Addiction Services, Mapleton Rd., Moncton
- Nov. 3: Noon - 2 p.m., Sackville Memorial Hospital, 8 Main St., Sackville
- Nov. 3: 7 a.m. - 8 p.m., Dr. Georges-L.-Dumont Regional Hospital, 330 Université Ave., Moncton
- Nov. 3: 6 p.m. - 9 p.m., École Abbey-Landry, 432 Centrale St., Memramcook
- Nov. 3: School hours, Polyvalente Louis-J.-Robichaud, 435 Main St., Shediac
- Nov. 4: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m., Petitcodiac Health Centre, 32 Railway Ave., Petitcodiac
- Nov. 4: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m., Rexton Health Centre, 82 Main St., Rexton
- Nov. 4: 8 a.m.- noon, Community Mental Health Centre, 81 Albert St., Moncton
- Nov. 5: Noon - 2 p.m., Sackville Memorial Hospital, 8 Main St., Sackville
- Nov. 5-6: 2 p.m. - 4:30 p.m., Extramural Services, Driscoll Unit, 1600 Main St., Suite 107, Moncton
Saint John area
- Nov. 2: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., Rothesay Park School, 7 Hampton Rd., Rothesay
- Nov. 3: 3:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m., École Domaine des Copains, 1821 des Pionniers Ave., Balmoral
- Nov. 4: 4:30 p.m. - 8:45 p.m., CCNB - Campbellton campus, 47 Village Ave., Campbellton
Nov. 3: 4 p.m. - 9 p.m., Nackawic High School, 30 Landegger Dr., Nackawic
New Brunswick, as with all Canadian jurisdictions, is dependent on vaccine supply from the federal
manufacturer. These specific clinics will be rescheduled as vaccine shipments arrive.
Front-line health-care staff at the clinics may also need to make on-site decisions about clinic closures,
based on vaccine availability.
Clinics for the remaining priority groups and for the public will be opening as soon as possible, and they
will continue through November and December. Each New Brunswick resident wishing to receive the
vaccine will have the opportunity to do so.
The next report will be issued on Tuesday, Nov. 3, 2009.
Updated information about the clinics may be found at www.gnb.ca/flu or by calling 1-800-580-0038.
MEDIA CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org; Danielle Phillips, media relations, H1N1 pandemic, Department
of Health, 506-444-3821.