H1N1 clinic postponements / Update - Wednesday, Nov. 11, 2 p.m. (09/11/11)
Nov. 11, 2009
EDITOR'S NOTE: Following is the most up-to-date list of clinic postponements as of 2 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 11. Hard-copy media are asked not to print clinic lists since clinic
information is subject to change. Local radio stations are strongly encouraged to share clinic listings for their listeners directly from www.gnb.ca/flu.
FREDERICTON (CNB) - The following list of H1N1 immunization clinics will not be running as originally advertised. This list of postponements is issued by the Department of
Health in co-operation with the regional health authorities on Wednesday, Nov. 11, 2009.
- Nov. 12: 3:30 - 8 p.m., École La Passerelle, 5067, Route 160, Pont-Landry
- Nov. 12: 3:30 - 8 p.m., École La Croisée, 1341 Robertville Rd., Robertville
- Nov. 12: School hours, École La Passerelle, 5067, Route 160, Pont-Landry
- Nov. 13: School hours, École Léandre-LeGresley, 261 Acadie St., Grande-Anse
- Nov. 13: 3:30 - 8 p.m., École Léandre-LeGresley, 261 Acadie St., Grande-Anse
- Nov. 13: School hours, École Le Maillon, 916 Saint-Joseph Blvd., Saint-Léolin
- Nov. 11: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., Public Health Office, 131 Pleasant St., Grand Falls
- Nov. 13: 1 - 7 p.m., Club d'Âge d'Or, 676 Principale St., Clair
- Nov. 14: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., Salle du Citoyen, 4 Saint-Jean St., Kedgwick
- Nov. 14: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., Club âge d'Or, 658 Principale St., Saint-Basile
- Nov. 11: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m., Baie-Sainte-Anne Health Clinic, 13 de l'Église St., Baie-Sainte-Anne
- Nov. 11: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m., Blackville Health Centre, 2 Shaffer Ln., Blackville
- Nov. 11: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m., Chatham Public Health Clinic, 1780 Water St., Miramichi
- Nov. 11: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m., Newcastle Public Health Clinic, 300 Beaverbrook Rd., Miramichi
- Nov. 11: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m., Neguac Health Clinic, 1175 Principale St., Neguac
- Nov. 11: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m., Rogersville Health Centre, 38 Ormes St., Rogersville
- Nov. 12: 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m., Miramichi Valley High School, 345 McKenna Ave., Miramichi
- Nov. 13: 8 a.m. - 3 p.m., James M. Hill Memorial High School, 128 Henderson St., Miramichi
- Nov. 14: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m., Centre scolaire-communautaire La Fontaine, 700 Principale St., Neguac
- Nov. 15: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m., Centre scolaire-communautaire La Fontaine, 700 Principale St., Neguac
- Nov. 12: School hours, Tantramar Regional High School, 223 Main St., Sackville
- Nov. 12: 6 - 9 p.m., Port Elgin Regional School, 33 Moore Rd., Port Elgin
- Nov. 12: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m., CCNB Campbellton, 47 du Village Ave., Campbellton
Saint John area
- Nov. 11: 1 - 9 p.m., NBCC St. Andrews, 99 Augustus St., St. Andrews
- Nov. 12: 8:30 a.m. - 9 p.m., University of New Brunswick, Saint John, 100 Tucker Park Rd., Saint John
- Nov. 12: 8:30 a.m. - 9 p.m., NBCC St. Andrews, 99 Augustus St., St. Andrews
- Nov. 12: 4 - 9 p.m., Carleton North High School, 30 School St., Bristol
- Nov. 14: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m., Southern Victoria High School, 13 School St., Perth-Andover
New Brunswick, as is the case with all Canadian jurisdictions, is dependent on vaccine supply from the federal manufacturer. These specific clinics will be rescheduled as vaccine
Front-line health-care staff at the clinics may also need to make on-site decisions about clinic closures, based on vaccine availability.
Clinics for the remaining priority groups and for the public will be opening as soon as possible, and they will be continuing through November and December. Every resident of
New Brunswick wishing to receive the vaccine will have the opportunity to do so.
The next report will be issued on Thursday, Nov. 12, 2009.
Updated information on the clinics may be found at www.gnb.ca/flu, or by calling 1-800-580-0038.
MEDIA CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org; Danielle Phillips, media relations, H1N1 Pandemic, Department of Health, 506-444-3821.