Untitled Document
Court of Queen's Bench

Court Forms

The following are forms commonly used in the Family Division : (http://www.gnb.ca/0062/regs/Rule/rule_list.htm)

  • Petition for Divorce (72A)
  • Joint Petition for Divorce (72B)
  • Notice of Petition for Divorce (72C) \
  • Answer (72D)
  • Reply (72E)
  • Answer and Counter-Petition (72F)
  • Certificate of Solicitor (72FF)
  • Answer to Counter-Petition (72G)
  • Reply to Answer to Counter-Petition (72H)
  • Notice of Intent to Defend (72I)
  • Financial Statement (72J)
  • Request for Divorce (72K)
  • Agreement not to Appeal (72L)
  • Divorce Judgment (72M)
  • Divorce Judgment (72N)
  • Certificate of Divorce (72O)
  • Certificate of Registrar (72R)
  • Notice of Motion (72U)
  • Notice of Application (73A) (http://www.gnb.ca/0062/regs/Form/Form73a.pdf)
  • Notice of Application (73AA)   http://www.gnb.ca/0062/regs/Form/Form73aa.pdf
  • Notice of Motion (37A) http://www.gnb.ca/0062/regs/Form/Form37a.pdf

Court of Queen's Bench of New Brunswick
(click here for a list of Court of Queen's Bench locations)