|
|
|
Legislative Assembly of New Brunswick
Home | Français

Legislative Committees




This mahogany "drum" table now located in the Legislative Council Chamber of the Legislative Assembly, which is commonly referred to as the "Committee Room", came with the Loyalists from New York to New Brunswick in 1783. Around this table in Saint John Colonel Thomas Carleton gathered his first Council on November 22, 1784.

DISCLAIMER