Licence Renewal - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If you have questions that are not answered in the FAQ please contact our customer service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, Call SNB Online Support: Within the province: 1 888 832-2762 (No Charge Dial) Outside the province: 1 (506) 460-6136. Monday-Friday 8:30a.m.-10:00p.m., Saturday 10:00a.m.- 5:00p.m.
| 1. What
do I need to renew my driver's licence online?
You will need the renewal document that was mailed to you OR your current driver's licence, and a valid credit card (MasterCard or Visa).
2. Do I have to have a photo on my driver's licence
to renew online?
3. My address or personal information is wrong on the renewal notice, how can it be changed?
*Address changes and drivers licence renewal can be done together by contacting our Teleservices 1-888-762-8600 if calling form within N.B. Ė 1-506-684-7901 if calling from outside NB (Monday to Friday 8:30am to 10pm, Saturday 10am to 5pm) or visit your nearest SNB location.
4. How will the renewal fee appear on my credit card
5. Does it cost extra to renew by the Internet?
6. Will I get a receipt?
7. How long will it take to receive the renewed driver's licence?
8. What happens if I don't receive my new driver's licence?
9. My name has changed. Can I still renew online?
10. I did not receive or lost my renewal notice. Can
I still renew online?
11. What should I do with my old driver's licence and renewal notice?
12. What if I have a problem with my request or I
get an error message and cannot complete the transaction?
13. In order to renew my driver's licence, I am required
to submit a completed medical form. Can I still renew online?
14. My renewal application indicates that I must pass an air brake test, can I still renew online?
15. My driver's licence has been expired for over two years, can I still renew online?
16. I have a paper driver's licence, can I renew online and receive a plastic one?
17. My driver's licence is due for renewal, however my licence is presently suspended, can I still renew online?
|© 2000 Service New Brunswick|
- Contact - FAQ
- About - New -
NB Gov. - Site
Map - Français